Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Exposare’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website created by Anne Clergue.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Exposare broadcasts online data banks related to art, the art market, exhibitions, touring exhibitions and exhibitors.
Such broadcast online constitutes a processing of the raw information and its incorporation in the base directly by users or by manual processing.
Exposare offers no guarantee as to the absolute accuracy of the information concerned. It commits itself only to an obligation of due care and diligence as to the input of the information it collects.
Exposare shall not be liable or responsible for any errors or inaccuracy in the information provided, or for any actions taken by anyone relying on it.
Exposare cannot be held responsible for any technical errors or errors in typography or pictorial images, image and video copyright.
- All information in the data banks of Exposare are provided 'as seen' and the Exposare company offers no express or implied guarantee on as to the content of this information which has been collected and collated from other pre-existing elements which may themselves contain a certain number of errors.
- The Exposare Company, while seeking to minimize these errors, nevertheless accepts no responsibility for the presence of any erroneous information on its data bank. By this contract the user renounces any claim or right to engage in litigation relative to any loss or injury caused by any such errors on the basis of contractual or criminal responsibility or on any other basis.
- Under no circumstances will Exposare or any of its shareholders, directors, employees or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through either the content or the services or any loss or damage caused by you being exposed to information contained on the site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, post, advice or other content available through the site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content, including opinions or advice regarding the identification, valuation or care of exhibitions.
- Exposare may use for its communication the content of its database. This use is limited to the use of pictures, videos, and text for its promotions and the promotions of our registered users in any social website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, our newsletter and communication emails.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.